Glenn Zermeno, LCSW
Glenn Zermeno is a psychotherapist who has extensive experience with youth and adults including those managing chronic illness, substance abuse and living with HIV/AIDS. As a psychotherapist, his approach affirms individual strengths with an appreciation for each person’s unique cultural and historical perspective and experience. He has supported individuals and groups in recovery from trauma and addiction, to increase coping skills to manage anxiety and depression, as well as navigating relationships and life transitions.
Glenn has been working with the LGBTQ, Queer & Trans, social justice and wellness communities since the late 1990‘s . As a certified Kripalu yoga and meditation teacher, meditation and pranayama (breath work) can be part of the therapeutic process. Compassion is at the heart of Glenn’s practice.
- Hunter College School of Social Work, MSW Clinical Social Work
License, Certifications, Affiliations:
- NYS Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Member of the National Association of Social Workers (NASW)
- Certified 200 hr, Kripalu Yoga Teacher – Kripalu Center for Yoga & Wellness
- Member of Kripalu Yoga Teachers Association (KYTA)
- HIV/AIDS related issues
- Addiction/Substance Use
- LGBTQ youth & adolescents
If you would like to make an appointment with Glenn, please Contact Us by clicking here.