- The LGBT Center NYC – Support groups, social activities, and volunteer opportunities.
- Gender Identity Project
- Services and Advocacy for Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual & Transgender Elders (SAGE)
- Alphabettercare – a complete primary care practice, providing all general medical services, preventive care, treatment and monitoring of chronic conditions, gay and lesbian healthcare.
- NYC HIV/STI Testing Sites
- Center for Special Studies – Comprehensive HIV medical care.
- Callen-Lorde – Comprehensive healthcare for all gay people but especially HIV+ people.
- Gay Men’s Health Crisis (GMHC) – Resources, programming, and services for those with HIV/AIDS.
- Friends In Deed – A local group dedicated to providing support and guidance to those facing chronic or terminal illness.
- Poz-I-Am – An online radio show and social network for HIV+ men and their supporters.
- Poz– An online community for HIV+ people, and the online version of Poz Magazine.
- The HIV Law Project – An organization that provides free legal services to HIV+ clients and advocates for fair laws for HIV+ people.
Get our latest blogs & updates!
928 Broadway (btwn 21st & 22nd), Suite 806