- Alcoholics Anonymous
- AA for LGBTQ NYC Community
- Agnostic AA NYC
- Crystal Meth Anonymous
- Center for On-Line Addiction
- SAMHSA’s Substance Abuse/Addiction
- The Fix – articles on addiction and recovery
- Sex and Love Addicts Anonymous
- Moderation Management
- Drug Prevention 4 Teens
- About My Drinking Screening Tool
- Drug Rehab Connections – a starting place for those who are struggling with addiction to find help. Connects you with various recovery resources.
Addiction Outpatient Rehabs
- Rehabs.com – matches you with a New York drug rehab center that fits your needs.
- Crystal Clear Program – intensive day program for crystal methamphetamine use/abuse at The Addition Institute of New York (St. Luke’s Roosevelt Hospital Center)
- Realization Center
- Phoenix House
- Caron New York
Child & Adolescent Psychotherapy
- New York City Lifenet: 800-LIFENET -A free, confidential help line for New York City residents. You can call 24 hours per day/7 days per week. The hotline’s staff of trained mental health professionals help callers find mental health and substance abuse services.
- Suicide Prevention LifeLine: 800-273-TALK
- The Trevor Project: 866-488-7386 -A leading national organization providing crisis intervention and suicide prevention services to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning youth.
- Response of Suffolk County: 631-751-7500 – Crisis Intervention and Suicide Prevention Hotline
- The National Domestic Violence Hotline: 800-799-SAFE (7233) – 24-hour support through advocacy, safety planning, resources and hope to everyone affected by domestic violence.
Low Cost Therapy Resources
- The Institute for Contemporary Psychotherapy (ICP) – ICP runs a very active clinic where some insurance plans are accepted.
- The William Allison White Institute – The White Institute is a leading institute in New York City providing training and treatment in relational psychoanalysis.
- Callen Lorde – For LGBT clients with certain insurance panels or who are uninsured and have very limited income.
- TherapySafetyNet – connecting uninsured New Yorkers and socially responsive therapists
- The Institute for Family Health
- The Fifth Avenue Counseling Center
- Mental Health Service Provider Search – PsychologyToday
- Mental Health Service Provider Search – ZocDoc
Get our latest blogs & updates!
928 Broadway (btwn 21st & 22nd), Suite 806