Interested in Understanding and Healing Trauma?
People describe trauma states in a variety of ways: going “down the rabbit hole,” falling into a “bottomless pit,” feeling “crazy,” or simply “losing it” are a few examples. There is an overarching theme to all of these descriptions: it is a state of disorientation, powerlessness, and becoming undone. Trauma experiences can range from a single event that causes physical and emotional shock to an ongoing state that takes a toll on your daily life. In this webinar, we will discuss trauma as a context for depression, anxiety, and relational difficulties, and learn some steps to begin healing trauma.
This FREE webinar will help you:
- Understand what trauma is
- Differentiate between types of trauma
- Understand the impact of trauma on the nervous system
- Identify cognitive, emotional, and somatic symptoms of trauma states
- Understand the impact of trauma on your sense of self and your relationship to others
- Create helpful practices and learn coping skills to start the healing process